Saturday 1 August 2015

ロボット - robot

I am a robot; who am I? Am I a man or a machine? I was made by man, to think like man, be like man, but I’m not man; I’m not made of flesh and bones, I’m made of circuits and wires, and billions upon billions of mathematical calculations that happen every minute; what am I? A man, or a machine?

They say, to be human I must feel, I must fall in love-- can I fall in love? If they program me to. They say, their hearts flutter and they get this feeling and life begins to have meaning. My circuits can light up, but I’m afraid it’s not the same.
can I tell right and wrong?-- If you program me.
kill?-- If you program me.
hate?-- If you program me.
make peace?-- If you program me.
What gods shall I kneel down to? Man? shall I make monuments to man for creating me? or to computers for giving me life? I don’t know.
I am a machine;
私はロボットです。 I am a robot; I think, therefore I am; therefore I am free!

No comments:

Post a Comment